Weekly Goals 5/20/12
Wow! My life has been crazy lately and I guess I have just been lazy with writing and updating my goals. I think I have been in burnout mode. I’m hoping by writing my goals this week I might actually get something accomplished or at least moving in the right direction.
Goals for Week of May 20
1. Need to repeat Week one of Couch Potato
2. Finish Goals book
3. Read the Proverbs 31 Book-at least 2 chapters
4. Use the elliptical at least 3 times this week.
5. Walk during lunch.
6. Find a Pinterest project.
1. Find one book to read together.
1. Read to the kids this week.
2. Work on Bible Class material.
3. Wean pacifier from Sophia (ongoing).
4. Potty Train Jackson (ongoing).
1. Invite someone over next month for dinner.
1. Find a new recipe to try.