Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Goals Update 4/15/12


I took last week off from posting and goal setting, because I took a few days off from work. That doesn’t mean though that I slowed down any. In fact I did catch up on a lot of my to do list. I finished my Digging Deep Study for this month, caught up on scrapbooking (which means that even Easter is scrapbooked), worked on potty training (we came a long way this weekend), Sophie doesn’t have the pacifier during the day except for naps, had company, and kept the house cleaned. It was a great week. 

I am starting some new goals this week, which mainly is geared toward health. Some people know about this and some don’t, but I went through a lot in middle and high school due to my weight and I DON’T want that for my daughter. I honestly don’t care how much she weighs, as long as she is healthy, she will always be beautiful to me. I just don’t want her to go through the emotional pain I went through. So I bought an elliptical last week, using it 2-3 times a week, and then going to try to start the Couch Potato-5K program today. Supposedly anyone who does this program can run a 5K in 9 weeks. That would be so awesome! 

Here are my goals this week:

Goals for Week of April 16

Personal

1.      Day one of Couch Potato-5K

2.      Start reading Acts

3.      Look for a wreath project on Pinterest.

Marriage

1.      Find a book to read together.

Children

1.      Work on Bible class material.

2.      Potty Train Jackson. (ongoing)

3.      Start taking the pacifier away from Sophia, only let her have it at nap time, bed time, and church. (ongoing)

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family
      
          1.      Write one handwritten note to someone this week. (Shannon)

Home
1.      Try new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment