Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Goals Update

Weekly Goals Update 4/1/12

Here is my weekly goal update. I made some progress last week, caught up on Jackson’s and Sophia’s scrapbooks, now to catch up on the family album. I also finished one book and made progress on my Digging Deep Study. I don’t like to flip flop back and forth, so I’m not going to do it chronological order, but book order. I hope that isn’t horrible. I want to finish one book of the Bible before I start another book. 

My goals last week were:

Goals for Week of March 25

Personal

1.      Catch up on Scrapbooking

2.      I need to finish the book of Matthew this week for my Digging Deep study. I know this isn’t assigned until April, but there is a lot of reading in this study so if I can stay ahead it will be better. 

Marriage

1.     1.  Read two chapters in my book called “Living Together in Knowledge”.

Children

1.      Work on Bible class material.

2.      Potty Train Jackson

3.      Start taking the pacifier away from Sophia, only let her have it at nap time, bed time, and church. 

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family
1.      Write one handwritten note to someone this week.

Home
1.      Try new recipe.

Weekly Goals April 1, 2012

Personal

1.      Catch up on Scrapbooking

2.      I need to finish the book of Matthew this week for my Digging Deep study.

Marriage

1.      Pray every day for my husband.

Children

1.      Work on Bible class material.

2.      Potty Train Jackson

3.      Start taking the pacifier away from Sophia, only let her have it at nap time, bed time, and church.

4.      Go to library.

5.      Pray for the precious souls God has entrusted me with.

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family

2.      Write two handwritten note to someone this week.

Home

1.      Try new recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment