Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Goals Update 2/6/12

Weekly Goals Update 2/6/12
Here were my goals from last week. I completed pretty much everything, except sending out cards. I’ve got to get better at that. I have one person in mind for a card that I will send today. I also need to research about a vacation for us. Below the update for last week are my goals for the current week, mainly I am focused on a birthday party this week for Jackson! He will be 3, I can’t believe it. 

Personal
1.      Read 1 Samuel for the Digging Deeper Bible Study.
2.      Find a new book to start reading.
3.      Find a new audio book to listen to.
4.      Complete Prayer boards for gifts this week.
5.      Color my hair.
6.      Print Sallie Mae Statements for taxes and work on taxes.

Marriage
1.      Read one chapter in marriage book.
2.      Go on a date on Saturday night. 

Children
1.      Go over Bible Class Materials with Jackson.
2.      Begin Gymnastics on Thursday.
3.      Research a possible vacation in Atlanta to show Jason and option other than the Wilderness.
4.      Work on potty training Jackson.

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family:
1.      Find two people who need encouraging and send them a card.
2.      Invite a family over for dinner in February. 

Home:
1.      Try one of my crock pot meals.
2.      Wednesday, put up Birthday balloon for Jackson with his picture.

Goals for this week-2/6/12

Personal
1.      Read 2 Samuel for the Digging Deeper Bible Study
2.      Finish the book “Churched”
3.      Start the audio book.
4.      Catch up on Scrapbooking

Marriage
1.      Read one chapter in marriage book. 

Children
1.      Work on Bible class material with Jackson
2.      Continue working on potty training with Jackson.
3.      Try out Baby Walker with Sophia
4.      Get ready for Jackson’s birthday party! 

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family
1.      Find two people to send cards to for encouragement.
2.      Nail down time and date for the Vanderwende’s

Home:
1.      Try crockpot meal.
2.      Clean playroom.
3.      Keep up with laundry & dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment