Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prayer


Today I was reading Romans 8:26-39 and while contemplating the words in this scripture a peace came over me about certain situations right now. Sometimes Christians don’t know how to pray or rather maybe what to pray for........Surely I am not the only one that has felt like this at times. Sometimes there are situations and issues and we don’t know what to pray about or what to ask God for, but God searches our hearts and knows the mind of the Spirit, and the Spirit intercedes for God’s people. Wow, what a wonderful lesson. God knows our hearts, He knows what is on our minds, and He knows our needs, wants, and desires. All things were for the good of those who love the Lord. This doesn’t mean that we will always get what we want, it means that we will ALWAYS get what we need and we will always be protected. 

I don’t know about you, but that brings a peace to me that is not explainable. So much is going on in my life and I have so many cares and concerns, but God knows them, even when I can’t figure out how to pray about them. Praise the Lord, He knows what is on my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment