Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Goals-Week of January 2012


I am working on my goals for 2012 and am making progress, but I think something that would be very helpful is for me to breakdown my goals into weekly goals so I can see progress. Here are this week’s goals. 

Personal
1.      Read 1 Samuel for the Digging Deeper Bible Study.
2.      Find a new book to start reading.
3.      Find a new audio book to listen to.
4.      Complete Prayer boards for gifts this week.
5.      Color my hair.
6.      Print Sallie Mae Statements for taxes and work on taxes.

Marriage
1.      Read one chapter in marriage book.
2.      Go on a date on Saturday night.

Children
1.      Go over Bible Class Materials with Jackson.
2.      Begin Gymnastics on Thursday.
3.      Research a possible vacation in Atlanta to show Jason and option other than the Wilderness.
4.      Work on potty training Jackson.

Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family:
1.      Find two people who need encouraging and send them a card.
2.      Invite a family over for dinner in February. 

Home:
1.      Try one of my crock pot meals.
2.      Wednesday, put up Birthday balloon for Jackson with his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment